[Psychmasters] Your new GSPO exec board!

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 10:41:48 CDT 2016

Hello, psychology graduate students, faculty, and staff!

We are extremely pleased to announce the new, incoming Graduate Student
Psychology Organization executive board members! Our nominees ran unopposed
this year, and they will all be a great fit for their positions!

*President: *Jessi Hart

*Vice President:* Anna Abate

*Secretary: *Kaisa Marshall

*Treasurer:* Nick Kavish

*Master's Liaison: *Cassie Bailey

These members will be serving you during the 2016-2017 school year in all
GSPO-related matters, so be on the lookout for their emails about upcoming
news and events. Be sure to congratulate them on their new positions when
you see them!

Peace, love, and election season,
*Outgoing GSPO Exec Members*