[Psychmasters] FW: San Antonio Combat PTSD Conference: SAVE THE DATE!

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Aug 17 09:31:40 CDT 2016

Rhonda Reddoch
Assistant to the Chair
Psychology & Philosophy Department
College Trainer
College of Humanities and Social Sciences

936-294-3552
936-294-2795 fax
rhondar at shsu.edu<mailto:rhondar at shsu.edu>
[SHSULOGO]

From: Amanda Venta [mailto:amanda.venta at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 11:59 AM
To: Reddoch, Rhonda <RNR001 at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: Fwd: San Antonio Combat PTSD Conference: SAVE THE DATE!

Hi Rhonda,

Will you please send this to psych students too?

The conference is FREE and includes many of the most influential PTSD scholars in the nation.

Thanks,
Amanda
Amanda Venta, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Sam Houston State University
(936)294-2436<tel:(936)294-2436> | aventa at shsu.edu<mailto:aventa at shsu.edu>

Begin forwarded message:
From: admin at texaspsyc.org<mailto:admin at texaspsyc.org>
Date: August 16, 2016 at 11:49:08 AM CDT
To: amanda.venta at gmail.com<mailto:amanda.venta at gmail.com>
Dr. Venta,

In conjunction with this year’s STRONG STAR and Consortium to Alleviate PTSD annual meeting we will be holding the inaugural Combat PTSD Conference. This will be a 2-day conference taking place in San Antonio, TX October 18-19, 2016. Please see attached draft of the current agenda. All presentations will be part of plenary sessions (i.e., no competing presentations occurring at the same time).

  *   There is NO FEE to attend the conference
  *   We will offer up to 12 continuing education/continuing medical education credits for psychologists, social workers, physicians, and nurses. We intend to offer the credits for free as well, although there may be a nominal fee for processing the credits.

Please visit http://www.combatPTSDconference.com<http://www.texaspsyc.org/link.asp?e=amanda.venta@gmail.com&job=2569007&ymlink=36025485&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ecombatptsdconference%2Ecom> for registration and poster submission details.

Feel free to forward this email and distribute it widely.

[http://www.texaspsyc.org/resource/resmgr/advertising/CAP_PTSD.jpg]  [http://www.texaspsyc.org/resource/resmgr/advertising/Strong_Star.png]

STRONG STAR and the Consortium to Alleviate PTSD
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Department of Psychiatry
Division of Behavioral Medicine
Northwest Center, 7500 IH-10 West, Suite 1325
San Antonio, Texas 78229

This email is a paid advertisement and does not indicate endorsement by the Texas Psychological Association. It was sent to 'amanda.venta at gmail.com<mailto:amanda.venta at gmail.com>' from Texas Psychological Association. If you wish to stop receiving email from us, you can simply remove yourself by visiting: http://www.texaspsyc.org/members/EmailOptPreferences.aspx?id=24598732&e=amanda.venta@gmail.com&h=a9f5b959a2afe70162340468fa9ea05ce9376b5f. Please note that this will remove you from all email communication.