[Psychmasters] FW: CHSS Ice Cream Social

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Aug 17 15:43:38 CDT 2016

Rhonda Reddoch
Assistant to the Chair
Psychology & Philosophy Department
College Trainer
College of Humanities and Social Sciences

936-294-3552
936-294-2795 fax
rhondar at shsu.edu<mailto:rhondar at shsu.edu>
[SHSULOGO]

From: Briones, Deanna
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:34 PM
Subject: CHSS Ice Cream Social

Hello,

CHSS is hosting an Ice Cream Social on the first day of class, Wednesday, August 24th. Look for our  CHSS tent on the north side of the building (near the cul-de-sac). It starts at 11am and will last until we run out!

Creamsicle bars, vanilla cookie sandwiches and king vanilla cones are on the menu.

Please share this event with your faculty and students.

Thank you,

Deanna M. Briones
Community Relations Coordinator
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
Sam Houston State University
A Member of The Texas State University System
936.294.2205 office
936.294.2207 fax
http://www.shsu.edu/chss

Staff Council Member ~ Division of Academic Affairs
https://www.shsu.edu/dept/staff-council/