[Psychmasters] FW: GSPO Fall Social

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Aug 26 11:00:21 CDT 2016

Hey all!

If you don't know me, hopefully you soon will. My name is Cassie and I am the masters liaison for GSPO. I would like to remind you all of the Fall social on September 9th. This will be a great opportunity to meet others in the masters and doctoral program, PLUS there will be free food and a raffle. Also, every year we try and take cohort pictures, so don't miss it! If I haven't convinced you to come, please text me 502-741-8000, or email me, and I'll see what I can do!

Cassie