[Psychmasters] GSPO General Meeting

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:22:30 CDT 2016

Hi everyone,

We wanted to send out a reminder about the GSPO general meeting, yay! It
will be Tuesday, September 20th at 6 pm. It will be in the PSC classroom
(1528 Ave. J) right across from the Student Health Center.

We will be discussing information about various events, community service,
and of course orders for the pet calendar and t-shirts! This will be the
only meeting of the year, so if you are interested in any of those topics
please try to make it out. If that isn't incentive enough, we will be
serving pizza at the meeting!

Final reminder, if you did not pay dues at the social, please bring $10 and
you can pay then.

Everyone is welcome, so come on by!

GSPO exec