[Psychmasters] GSPO General Meeting Change

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 22:20:18 CDT 2016

Hi All,

Unfortunately, we found out that a large proportion of the psychology
graduate students will not be able to attend tomorrow's GSPO meeting due to
being in class. We'd really like everyone to attend and hear about events
and opportunities, so we are moving the date back a week.

*The GSPO General Meeting is now scheduled for Wednesday, September 28th,
from 6-7 pm. *It will be in the Psychological Services Center (PSC)
classroom (1528 Ave. J) right across from the Student Health Center.

We will be discussing information about fun upcoming events, opportunities
to engage in community service, and of course orders for the pet calendar
and t-shirts! This will be the only meeting of the year, so please attend
if at all possible. If that isn't incentive enough, we will be serving
pizza at the meeting!

Final reminder, if you did not pay dues at the social, please bring $10 and
you can pay then.

Everyone is welcome, so come on by!

GSPO Exec- Jessi