[Psychmasters] Reminder: GSPO General Meeting

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 09:27:30 CDT 2016

Graduate students,

We'd like to send out one last reminder about the GSPO General Meeting
tonight (September 28th) from 6 to 7 pm in the PSC classroom. If you've
never been to the PSC, it is located on campus at 1528 Avenue J, across the
street from the Student Health/Counseling Center.

This is our only meeting for the 2016-2017 year, so please try to attend if
you can. We'll tell you all about the exciting events and socials planned
for the year, opportunities to engage in community service, and get orders
for t-shirts and pet calendars. There will even be pizza and a
vegan/healthier option (yay free food!). Also, if you did not pay dues at
the fall social, please bring $10 and you can pay then.

Everyone is welcome, so come on by!

GSPO Exec- Jessi