[Psychmasters] Refrigerator in Breakroom

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Oct 19 09:13:10 CDT 2016

Hi all,

The refrigerator will be cleaned out on Friday before we leave.  It has become full of dishes with food in them and stuff and there is something in there stinking.  Please mark anything that you would like to keep with your name and the date.  Otherwise, everything else will be disposed of after 3:00 PM on Friday.

Rhonda Reddoch
Assistant to the Chair
Psychology & Philosophy Department
College Trainer
College of Humanities and Social Sciences

936-294-3552
936-294-2795 fax
rhondar at shsu.edu<mailto:rhondar at shsu.edu>
[SHSULOGO]

Staff Council Member ~ Division of Academic Affairs
https://www.shsu.edu/dept/staff-council/