[Psychmasters] Mark You Calendar! Holiday Social

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:04:18 CST 2016

Hello, all students and faculty!

*You are cordially invited to...*
The annual Holiday Social
Friday, December 9th, from 6-9pm
at Parker's Place
8062 State Highway 75 South

We do not have all of the details figured out but we wanted to get the
information out ASAP so you can save the date! Here is what we do know:

Like last year we will be having a white elephant gift exchange, so if you
want to participate bring some kind of (inexpensive) gift, limit $5. We
also plan to have a cookie decorating station, so bring your best
decorating skills!

Some food will be provided, we are thinking Olive Garden again, YUM!, but
please bring other sides and desserts to share :). Also, the social will be
BYOB.

As always bring your significant others!

Finally, and most importantly, we will be holding a toy drive for the
holidays and will be collection donations the night of the social. No
donation is too small, we appreciate anything you can give!

Cant wait to see you there!
GSPO exec