[Psychmasters] Masters-level graduate position

Stoebner-May, Diane DXS011 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Nov 16 09:23:45 CST 2016

My name is Daniel Krall and I am the Director of Mental Health for the Office of Mental Health Monitoring and Liaison for TDCJ.  I wanted to let you know that we have a position available in our department for a Masters-level graduate, if you have any graduates of SHSU that might be interested.

The link below contains the job description, salary, and degree/experience requirements.

https://jobposting.tdcj.texas.gov/JobPosting/loadJobDetailSearchAction.action?jobNumber=+++030293HS&selectedRegion=&selectedCity=&selectedSalary=ALL&selectedCategory=&sortOrder=JOB_PAYROLL_TITLE

Thank you.

Daniel Krall, PhD
Licensed Texas Psychologist #33604
Director of Mental Health
Office of Mental Health Monitoring & Liaison - TDCJ
(936) 437-3688

Diane Stoebner-May, Ph.D.
Coordinator of Master's Studies
Clinical Assistant Professor
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2059
dxs011 at shsu.edu<mailto:dxs011 at shsu.edu>
[SHSULOGO]

Please note that email is not an appropriate medium for counseling, nor can privacy/confidentiality be guaranteed through electronic communication.
Sam Houston State University is a member of the Texas State University system.