[Psychmasters] GSPO Holiday Social Directions and Reminders

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:07:18 CST 2016

We hope everyone is excited for the GSPO Holiday Social tonight at 6 pm!

Here is a link for GoogleMaps directions from campus to the Parker Place
(8062 Texas 75 South), as it can be hard to find:

https://goo.gl/maps/cM3d94XE8QL2
Basically, head south on Sam Houston Avenue, which turns in Hwy 75. After
about 5 miles, the driveway will be on your right, just before Bakers Lane.
If you get to Mitcham Industries, you've gone too far. We are going to try
to put Tiki Torches by the driveway, so keep an eye out for them. Please
try not to park by the lake so that we don't tear up their grass. There
should be extra parking behind the building if the front area gets full.

Come hungry, as we're having Olive Garden for dinner! Also, a few
reminders: We will be doing a white elephant gift exchange (limit $5),
collecting toy or book donations, and writing letters to soldiers. There
will even be a photobooth set up for awesome holiday-themed photos.

We can't wait to see you all there

GSPO Exec Board