[Psychmasters] Department Office

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Dec 12 14:14:29 CST 2016

Hi all,

This is just a friendly FYI...the department office will be open from 8:00 - 4:00 during the holiday break.  Please remember that if you have a student taking a make-up test or exam, to let them know that we will not start a final exam after 2:00 and we will not start a regular test after 3:00.  This is to ensure that your student has the appropriate amount of time for their test/exam.  We would prefer to know when a student is coming in so that we can plan appropriately.

We here in the department hope that each of you has an awesome holiday break and a very festive new year!

Rhonda Reddoch
Assistant to the Chair
Psychology & Philosophy Department
College Trainer
College of Humanities and Social Sciences

936-294-3552
936-294-2795 fax
rhondar at shsu.edu<mailto:rhondar at shsu.edu>
[SHSULOGO]

Staff Council Member ~ Division of Academic Affairs
https://www.shsu.edu/dept/staff-council/