[Psychmasters] APLS Social

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:16:49 CST 2017

Hey Everyone,

We officially have a social planned for AP-LS! Please review the
information below for important details.

What: Sam Houston State University Social

When: Friday March 17 from 8:30pm-12:00am

Where: Black Bottle Gastrotavern

2600 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98121

Other VERY important information:

Drinks: It is necessary that *everyone* who indicated they would purchase a
drink does so. There is a food/drink minimum that could not be attained.
It is necessary to make up that difference in personal food/alcohol
purchases.

Food: The room will be setup to accommodate a cocktail-hour style event.
There will be three waves of tapas provided courtesy of Dr. Conroy and
GSPO. I attempted to get a mix of dishes that will accommodate the various
dietary restrictions. It is unlikely that there will be sufficient food for
a full meal but additional food will be available for purchase.

Ambience:  I have never been to this restaurant before so I cannot speak to
this specific establishment. However, the event will be in a private area
in the back of the restaurant. We have our own bar with a selection of
cocktails, beers, and wines. For your individual purchases to count towards
the minimum, all purchases must be made from the event bar. A wider
selection of drinks is available at the front-end bar. Please order 1-2
drinks in the event room prior to ordering from the main bar.

Location: This restaurant is located in Belltown – a few blocks from the
hotel. It is a 10-15 minute walk (.8 miles). Check out the directions here:
https://goo.gl/maps/gVKo1jugE6B2

If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to contact me
directly.

Best,

Josh​