[Psychmasters] COMPREHENSIVE EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY MASTER’S PROGRAM

Stoebner-May, Diane DXS011 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Feb 1 08:53:53 CST 2017

COMPREHENSIVE EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY MASTER’S PROGRAM

Master’s Students in the General Psychology Program, must notify me by Thursday, March 30, 2017 if you intend to sit for the Comprehensive Examination on Thursday, April 13, 2017.  If you do not notify me at least two weeks in advance, you may have to wait to take your exam the next test date during the following semester. General Psychology students should sit for the Comprehensive Exam after you have completed all the required core courses in your specialty.  General Psychology students should have taken Cognitive, Developmental, Learning, Physiological, Social, and Statistical and Research Methods.  If you take the Comprehensive Examination before your complete your required courses, you are at risk for having inadequate information with which to respond.

Diane Stoebner-May, Ph.D.
Coordinator of Master’s Studies
Clinical Assistant Professor
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2059
dxs011 at shsu.edu<mailto:dxs011 at shsu.edu>
[SHSULOGO]

Please note that email is not an appropriate medium for counseling, nor can privacy/confidentiality be guaranteed through electronic communication.
Sam Houston State University is a member of the Texas State University system.