[Psychmasters] FREE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TRAINING- MARCH 15TH

Stoebner-May, Diane DXS011 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Mar 9 18:09:36 CST 2017

Please see below and/or attachment.

Diane Stoebner-May, Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2059

Please note that email is not an appropriate medium for counseling, nor can privacy/confidentiality be guaranteed through electronic communication.

Sam Houston State University is a member of the Texas State University system.

Dear Community Partners,

Montgomery County Women's Center, The Montgomery County DA's Office & Family Protective Services Proudly Presents a free training that is open countywide to agencies looking to have their staff, interns and volunteers trained in domestic violence, child abuse & mandated reporting.

We recommend sending staff to the full training however participants may attend one or both sessions depending on the training requirements of your organization. We will be offering this training each quarter in an effort to assist local agencies in offering ongoing training for their employees. Please let us know if you would like to receive training information each quarter and we will add you to the ListServe.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D297FE.1FB52BE0]

Certificates will be provided at the end of each training session for employee files.

To RSVP for the March 15th TRAINING please send an email to Melanie Jackman at melaniej at mcwctx.org<mailto:melaniej at mcwctx.org>

Feel free to call with any questions you may have (936) 441-4044.

Please share the training information with anyone you think would benefit.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Melanie Jackman, MSW

Community Outreach Education Manager

Montgomery County Women's Center