[Psychmasters] New GSPO Exec Board Members

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 14:41:39 CDT 2017

Hello psychology graduate students, faculty and staff,

We are extremely pleased to announce the *new, incoming Graduate Student
Psychology Organization (GSPO) executive board members*! The nominees all
ran unopposed this year, and we know they will be a great fit for their
positions.

If you see any of these folks around campus, make sure to congratulate them:

*President*- Lauren Ryan

*Vice President*- Jenn Boland

*Secretary*- Sam Kurus

*Treasurer*- Ericka Ball

*Master's Liaison*- Cassie Bailey

These members will be serving you during the 2017-2018 school year in all
GSPO-related matters, so keep an eye out for their emails about upcoming
news and events.

Sincerely,

The Outgoing GSPO Exec Board