[Psychmasters] Master's or Doctoral Graduate Assistant

Stoebner-May, Diane DXS011 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Jun 20 12:15:48 CDT 2017

Dear colleagues,
The doctoral program in Higher Education Leadership will be hiring a doctoral research assistant OR a Master's-level graduate assistant for the summer 2017 term.  This position will work with our faculty in Educational Leadership to engage in research, publication and presentation efforts, and program administration.  Though we are only offering this position for the summer term, we are paying a competitive salary and we anticipate this position being extended to future semesters.    This position will have a tremendous opportunity to work with a great group of faculty on nation-wide and international research efforts.  Please ask interested, highly capable doctoral or masters students to forward their resumes/vitas to me ASAP.  We hope to fill this position in the coming weeks.

Thank you,
MBF

Matthew B. Fuller, Ph. D.
Associate Professor, Higher Education Administration
Sam Houston State University
Teacher Education Center 323I
SHSU Box 2119
Huntsville, TX 77341-2119
mfuller at shsu.edu<mailto:mfuller at shsu.edu>
Phone: 936.294.1147
Fax: 936.294.3886
twitter: @assessculture<https://www.twitter.com/assessculture>
website: [www.shsu.edu/assessmentculture]www.shsu.edu/assessmentculture

Diane Stoebner-May, Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2059

Please note that email is not an appropriate medium for counseling, nor can privacy/confidentiality be guaranteed through electronic communication.

Sam Houston State University is a member of the Texas State University system.