[Psychmasters] Mo. County Women's Center - Fall Internships

Stoebner-May, Diane DXS011 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Jul 12 19:48:20 CDT 2017

Montgomery County Women's Center Community Outreach & Education Team is announcing FALL INTERNSHIPS!

Internship description is available on the attached documents. Please look it over and let me know if you have any questions.

I will be holding interview on the following dates/ times. Please let me know which appointment time you would like.

Scheduling is on a first come first serve basis.

July 14th            (1:00pm)   (2:00pm) (3:00pm)

July 17th            (11:00am) (12:00pm) (1:00pm) (2:00pm) (3:00pm)

July 19th            (10:00am)

July 24th            (11:00am) (12:00pm)

July 25th           (10:00am) (11:00am)

Interviews will be held at the main business office at 1401 Airport Rd, Conroe TX 77301

The interview will consist of an interview with the Community Outreach Manager as well as a 15 minute presentation/ interactive activity, facilitated by you!!

Presentation Topics Include:

*  Healthy vs Unhealthy Relationships

*  Communication in Relationships

*  Relationship Boundaries

Intern selection will be made by Friday July 28th

Melanie Jackman, MSW

Community Outreach Education Manager

Montgomery County Women's Center

MelanieJ at mcwctx.org<mailto:MelanieJ at mcwctx.org>