[Psychmasters] Annual Psychology Fall Social

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 17:37:21 CDT 2017

Hello, students and faculty!

*You are cordially invited to...*

The annual Psychology Fall Social

Friday, August 25th, from 6-9pm

at the Huntsville State Park
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Huntsville+State+Park/@30.621228,-95.5277175,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x86470fb702f68d37:0xd6b4c1c4d4f456c1>

*Information/reminders:*

*Food: *GSPO will be providing SOME catered food (brisket, chicken, and
sides from Church BBQ!), but please bring other side dishes and/or desserts
to share!

*Drink:* Some beer and wine will be provided, but BYOB if you want
more/other selections than what is provided.

*Pets:* Dogs are welcome! (*Note*: There's a chance that the property might
have you keep the dogs in the outside area, just so you're aware)

*Significant others:* As always, bring them!

*Raffle: *We will be having a raffle again this year with all kinds of
amazing prizes, so remember to bring $$ to participate. We also have some
exciting program swag to buy, including awesome new t-shirts!

*GSPO dues: *If you pay your $10 GSPO dues for the upcoming year at
the social, you will receive FREE extra raffle tickets! Rumor has it, there
may also be a t-shirt in it for you too...

*Parking: *You do not have to pay to enter the state park for this event,
but be sure to tell the person at the gate that you're with the psychology
event. If you already have a state park pass then you can go ahead and use
that, though.

See you there!

*GSPO Exec*