[Psychmasters] Psi Chi Volunteers

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 10:11:06 CDT 2017

Hello everyone!

We are currently coordinating with Psi Chi to organize their graduate
committee meetings, where they have a panel of grad students come and
answer questions regarding different topics. The goal is to help prepare
undergraduate psychology students for the graduate school application
process.

Please let me know if you are available to volunteer to come to any of
these meetings. I need about 2-3 volunteers for each one. These are the
dates and their respective topics they need volunteers for:

Thursday, September 14 at 5:30pm

   - Getting into grad school (admissions, research, etc.)

Thursday, October 19 at 5:30pm

   - CV/resume building

Thursday, November 9 (this date is still being finalized) at 5:30pm

   - Choosing graduate programs and interviewing

Thanks!

GSPO Exec