[Psychmasters] FW: GRADUATE POSTING

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Sep 20 10:08:26 CDT 2017

Hi all,

Some of you may still be looking for employment.  Please see the attachment and the email below.  If you have any questions, please direct them to Ms. Ferguson.  Her information is below.

Thanks,

Rhonda Reddoch
Assistant to the Chair
Psychology & Philosophy Department
College Trainer
College of Humanities and Social Sciences

936-294-3552
936-294-2795 fax
rhondar at shsu.edu<mailto:rhondar at shsu.edu>
[small logo]

Staff Council Member ~ Division of Academic Affairs
https://www.shsu.edu/dept/staff-council/

From: Ferguson, Margaret
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:05 AM
To: Reddoch, Rhonda <RNR001 at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: GRADUATE POSTING

Hi Rhonda

Wanted to let you know that we are looking for a graduate student to work for us approximately 20-25 hours per week for our First Alert Program.  I have the position posted on Jobs4Kats and the position number is 45563.  We would appreciate it if you could let your graduate students know about it and they can apply through the Jobs4Kats website if they are interested.

Many thanks

Margaret C. Ferguson, MA, NBCC, LPC
Associate Director of Academic Support Programs
The Student Advising and Mentoring Center (SAM Ctr)
936-294-4361
mcferguson at shsu.edu<mailto:mcferguson at shsu.edu>
[SAM_Student-Advise_stack]