[Psychmasters] REMINDER: GSPO General Meeting This Thursday!

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 11:57:04 CDT 2017

Hello Hello!
Just a reminder that our Fall GSPO General Meeting is *this Thursday*,
September 28th at 6:00pm in the PSC classroom (1528 Ave J., across from the
Student Health Center).
Don't miss our discussions about GSPO events, community service, t-shirts,
and, of course, pet calendars!! There will be FOOD and fun activities.
Be sure to bring your $10 for dues – and for doing so, get raffle tickets
for our extra awesome WINTER Social. Not to mention, earn extra raffle
tickets just for showing up to the General Meeting!
ALSO, bring your money for (amazing) GSPO tshirt pre-orders - $15.00 for
the cotton tee's and $18 for the athletic fit tee! (See tshirt designs
below)
We will also kick off a canned goods drive at the meeting. If you were
extra vigilant pre-Harvey about stocking up on canned goods and have some
stuff in your cabinets you'd like to donate, bring them to the meeting!!
Finally, start getting those glamour shots set up - pictures and pre-orders
for pet calendars will be due soon!

We look forward to seeing everyone Thursday evening!
GSPO Exec Board

​