[Psychmasters] FW: Hurricanr Harvey Survey Distribution

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Sep 29 11:29:11 CDT 2017

Hi all,

My name is Kaisa Marshall and I am one of the clinical psychology doctoral students. Jennifer Harmon, another doc student, and I are hoping to collect data about individuals' experience during Hurricane Harvey. We are trying to reach as many people as possible, as quickly as we can, while the topic is still salient. I know many of you may have connections to those who were affected, so we would greatly appreciate if you could pass this information and survey along to anyone who might be interested. Also, if you have any suggestions for other outlets for us to distribute this information, we would appreciate that as well! A brief description of the survey and the link are below. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Thank you,
Kaisa Marshall, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student
Sam Houston State University
kkm023 at shsu.edu<mailto:kkm023 at shsu.edu>

You are being invited to participate in our confidential and voluntary survey study. The purpose of our study is to gain a better understanding of the experiences of individuals who were affected by Hurricane Harvey. You are eligible to participate if you are 18 years of age or older and affected by Hurricane Harvey. The survey is hosted by Qualtrics, and the link to the survey is below. You will be asked to complete a brief survey now as well as a follow up survey in six months. Upon completion of each survey, you will have the chance to win one of three $50 Target gift cards. Once the survey begins, you may withdraw your participation at any time. Responses are completely confidential. Your email will be connected to an ID number for the purpose of tying baseline and follow-up data, but your email will be stored in a password protected file separate from your survey responses. No one, other than the researchers, will be able to associate your responses with you. Participation in the initial survey will take approximately 30 minutes, and participation in the six month follow up survey will take approximately 20 minutes. Questions regarding the study may be directed to Kaisa Marshall (kkm023 at shsu.edu<mailto:kkm023 at shsu.edu>) or Dr. Amanda Venta (aventa at shsu.edu<mailto:aventa at shsu.edu>). Anonymous calls may also be placed to Kaisa or Amanda at (936) 294 -2436.

https://shsu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9Y4paRU3uXhi6KV​​