[Psychmasters] FW: Tri-County Job Opportunities

Stoebner-May, Diane DXS011 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Oct 5 13:05:35 CDT 2017

Please see attached.

Hello,

I am the new recruiter at Tri-County Behavioral Healthcare. At Tri-County, our mission is to enhance the quality of life for those we serve and our communities by ensuring the provision of quality services for adults, child and youth with mental illness, substance abuse disorders and intellectual/developmental disabilities. We have locations in Conroe, Huntsville, Cleveland and Liberty Texas.

As the recruiter here, I am always looking to make new connections to help fill our open positions. I would love to make that connection with you, so that as your students are looking for jobs you can keep us in mind!

All of our open positions are listed online at https://tricounty.recruiterbox.com/ . Most of our positions require the applicant to be QMHP qualified, meaning they have at least 30 hours of coursework in a social, behavior, or human services field such as psychology, counseling, social work, etc. I have also attached signage that could be posted on a job board or community information board at your school.   If you have any questions about the jobs we have available, or just want to chat, feel free to email or give me a call!

Thank you,

Lauren Piano
Human Resources Recruiter
Email: LaurenP at tcbhc.org<mailto:LaurenP at tcbhc.org>
Tel: 936-521-6157

Crisis Line: 1-800-659-6994

[cid:imagea1020b.JPG at d2883fce.498411a7]

P.O. Box 3067
Conroe, TX 77305

This message and any attachments are the property of Tri-County Behavioral Healthcare, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which this email is addressed. They contain information protected by state and federal privacy statutes. If you received this transmission in error, please notify our IT Department at (936)521-6100 and delete this message from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. The views expressed in this message are those of the author and not necessarily those of Tri-County Behavioral Healthcare.