[Psychmasters] Cans & Thanksgiving

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 14:27:32 CDT 2017

Hi everyone!

First, tomorrow we will be putting a box in the PSC that is intended to be
a "take a can, leave a can" box. The idea is that clients can take what
they need, and we leave whatever we can. Please bring in canned goods
(maybe you have some leftover from Harvey preparation) so we can get this
mini-food pantry started!

Second, with Thanksgiving coming up, Psi Chi wanted to partner with us to
volunteer at the Montgomery County Women's Center (MCWC) on November 18, at
10:00am. Volunteering with MCWC would involve either donating food items
(which we'll send you a list of needed food items soon), serving the women
and children, or spending time with either population throughout the day.
Psi Chi was planning on having members take shifts that involve
preparation, serving, playing, and clean-up of the event.

If you are free this day and want to help, please let us know so we can
give them a rough estimate of the number of people interested.

Thanks!

-GSPO Exec