[Psychmasters] Graduate MA Advising for Spring 2018

Harman, Marsha EDU_MJH at SHSU.EDU
Wed Oct 18 14:41:46 CDT 2017

The sign-up sheet for spring 2018 advising is on my lab (CHSS 392) door for next week.  Please enter your name when you can be advised (need a pen/pencil).  If no time works for you, please contact me (harman at shsu.edu<mailto:harman at shsu.edu> or x44064) and we'll figure something out.  Please reserve your space this week for next week, so that I can be organized when you come.
Thanks so much,

Marsha Harman
M. J. Harman, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Coordinator of Masters Programs
P. O. Box 2447
Department of Psychology & Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-3614 (leave a message here)
Lab - 936-294-4064 (try this number first)

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ― Albert Einstein