[Psychmasters] New Internship at SHSU Counseling Center

Stoebner-May, Diane DXS011 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Oct 25 08:57:48 CDT 2017

The Sam Houston State University Counseling Center will be recruiting for our first cohort of Doctoral Psychology Interns for the  Fall 2018. As a new program, we are not accredited by APPIC or APA as both require interns on site before an application can proceed.  However, we have developed our program with the intention of meeting APPIC and APA standards and specifically, licensing in Texas. Please see the attached letter regarding our program. If you have any questions about our training program please email me at dxs011 at shsu.edu<mailto:dxs011 at shsu.edu> or call at 936-294-1720.  Please share this news with appropriate individuals.

Thank you for your help in launching our new program!

Kind Regards

Diane

[Picture5]