[Psychmasters] GSPO Updates!

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 19:26:54 CDT 2017

Hi Everybody!

Pet Calendars: The pet calendars have been designed, and they are looking
adorable! Everyone did such a great job of taking cute pictures of their
pets, and so many were holiday themed!

Because past years have seen a large number of leftover calendars, we will
be taking upfront pre-orders and payments. The deadline is November 10th,
that way we can ensure the calendars will be delivered by the Winter
Social! To place a pre-order, just talk to one of the GSPO Exec Members.
This year, we are again offering regular sized wall calendars and small
desk sized calendars; prices are listed below.

*Prices:*
$10 desk sized
$15 regular sized
$20 for both

GSPO T-Shirts: Shirts are here!!! Ericka will begin handing them out later
this week, but send her an email (erickacooper at shsu.edu) or text
(813-843-2199) to schedule a specific time to pick up your shirt, if needed.

Chipotle Fundraiser: The Chipotle fundraiser is coming up soon--just 10
days away! Make sure to stop by the Huntsville location anytime between
10:45AM and 11PM on November 10th. The attached flyer will help raise funds
for GSPO and the CJ Graduate Student Organization, so be sure to show it on
your phone or bring a flyer with you! (Also, if you want to be our favorite
person ever, bring extra flyers and pass them out in line!)

Winter Social: The Winter Social is scheduled for December 1st from 6-9PM
at Parker's Place. We're going to have plenty of food, desserts, games, and
other activities to celebrate the end of the Fall semester! Hope to see
everyone there!

Have a great week!

GSPO Exec Board