[Psychmasters] Clearance for Registration

Harman, Marsha EDU_MJH at SHSU.EDU
Fri Nov 10 12:40:11 CST 2017

M.A. students in the General and Clinical Psychology Programs, I have cleared you for the courses you requested.  I have checked and double-checked for accuracy.  I hope everything is accurate, even with the cancellation of a class yesterday.  I have sent the requested Counseling Classes over to the Counseling Education Department.  Please remember, they will waitlist you, if you requested a COUN course, until they are sure there is room in the respective class for you.  If you have a place, they will contact you.  Then you can enroll in the available class.

Although I have tried to guard against mistakes, there may be some surface.  If that is the case, please email (harman at shsu.edu<mailto:harman at shsu.edu>) or call (936-2944064), and I will fix it.  Please make note of what the mistake is.

Registration for graduate students opens Monday, November 13, 2017, at 8:30 AM.

Let me know if there are problems!

Marsha Harman
M. J. Harman, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Coordinator of Masters Programs
P. O. Box 2447
Department of Psychology & Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-3614 (leave a message here)
Lab - 936-294-4064 (try this number first)

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ― Albert Einstein