[Psychmasters] Fw: Job opening

Stoebner-May, Diane DXS011 at SHSU.EDU
Sat Nov 11 17:50:58 CST 2017

Please see information below regarding a paid position with Dr. Michelle Garcia.

Diane Stoebner-May, Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2059

Please note that email is not an appropriate medium for counseling, nor can privacy/confidentiality be guaranteed through electronic communication.

Sam Houston State University is a member of the Texas State University system.

________________________________
From: Michelle Garcia <michelle at drmgarcia.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 4:35 PM
To: Michelle Garcia
Subject: Job opening

Good afternoon,
 I am in the need of a part-time administrative assistant for our practice.  I thought a student might be a great fit so they can obtain experience with this type of business before they get out and go into their own practice.  I'm looking for someone who has excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, and organizational skills.  I need someone efficient who can manage working from home while maintaining the diligence of the tasks requested.  There are meetings in The Woodlands/Spring area at least twice monthly with me and of course training will be there as well.  I am looking for someone who understands the professionalism needed in this type of a position.  This may be a better fit for an undergrad or early grad student.  This is a paid position.

Let me know if you have anyone who might be interested.

Thanks!

Michelle Garcia, Psy.D.
Clinical Psychologist

Michelle Garcia, Psy.D. and Associates
PO Box 8915
The Woodlands, TX  77387
Ph: 713-397-3104
Fax: 832-415-2627

www.drmgarcia.vpweb.com<http://www.drmgarcia.vpweb.com/><http://drmgarcia.vpweb.com/?prefix=www>

Take a look at our exciting, new sex education curriculum that we wrote! We have had amazing feedback from school districts and agencies who have started using it. Don't miss out! www.qolcurriculum.com<http://www.qolcurriculum.com/>!