[Psychmasters] Printers/Copiers

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Nov 13 09:48:00 CST 2017

Hi all,

We received new copiers in the department.  Due to overwhelming overage charges on the copiers, you will no longer be able to print to them.  In addition, if you need copies of something, you will need to go through the office staff.

If you need assistance in setting up the department network printer, please let us know and we will be happy to help you out.  The department network printer is CHSS390B-1.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause but we have to keep the budget in control.

Rhonda Reddoch
Assistant to the Chair
Psychology & Philosophy Department
College Trainer
College of Humanities and Social Sciences

936-294-3552
936-294-2795 fax
rhondar at shsu.edu<mailto:rhondar at shsu.edu>
[small logo]

Staff Council Member ~ Division of Academic Affairs
https://www.shsu.edu/dept/staff-council/