[Psychmasters] FW: IMPORTANT: Interim Chair and Interim Associate Chair

Mikulin, Debra djh021 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Nov 21 14:02:05 CST 2017

Please see the note below from Dean Zink.

Debby Mikulin
Sam Houston State University
Psychology/Philosophy Department
936-294-4933
936-294-3798 (fax)

From: Zink, Abbey
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 12:14 PM
To: Mikulin, Debra <djh021 at SHSU.EDU>
Cc: Wilson, Christopher <PSY_DCW at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: IMPORTANT: Interim Chair and Interim Associate Chair

Dear All:

It is my great pleasure to announce outstanding interim leadership for the Department of Psychology and Philosophy.  Drs. Jamey Crosby and Jeff Anastasi have agreed to serve as Interim Chair (Crosby) and Interim Associate Chair (Anastasi).   Jamey currently serves as Associate Chair and as School Psychology program director.  His experience in these roles will be of tremendous help in the coming months.  As Associate Chair, for example, Jamey has been attending the CHSS Dean-Chairs meetings and retreats.   Jeff has broad experience as an experimental psychologist and working with undergraduate and graduate students.  Together, they represent two important aspects of the department's work and are fully committed to doing whatever they can to move the department forward.

Please join me in thanking them for their willingness to serve and in wishing them the best in their interim roles.  I have every confidence that they will do an excellent job during this transitional period.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Best regards,
Abbey

---------
Abbey Zink, Ph.D.
Dean, College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341

E-mail:  zink at shsu.edu<mailto:zink at shsu.edu>
Telephone:   936.294.2200