[Psychmasters] GSPO Winter Social on Friday!

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 14:22:43 CST 2017

Hello Students!

Hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday – now it’s time to roll in
the winter holidays with the *GSPO Winter Social this Friday, December
1st!!* The Social will be held at Parker Place (see address below) from
6-9pm.

Parker Place
8062 Texas 75 South
Huntsville, TX 77340

The amazing *raffle* you’ve been waiting for will take place, so when you
arrive don’t forget to pick up any tickets you earned at the GSPO General
Meeting, and purchase a few more while you’re at it! Also featured at the
Winter Social will be an opportunity to purchase votes to decide which of
your esteemed *faculty* will grace us with *festive holiday elf attire*!!
Votes will be $1 each or 6 for $5, and you can purchase as many votes as
you wish! This event will not disappoint!

We will host a toy drive at the event, so consider bringing a toy for
our *Kids’
Toy Drive*! Additionally, we will have a station for *Letters to Soldiers*,
and we’ll have a *White Elephant Gift Exchange*! If you wish to participate
in the gift exchange, bring a wrapped gift (limit $5-10) but DON’T put your
name on it!

Some yummy grub will be provided, but please feel free to contribute a side
or dessert to share!

As always, significant others are welcome. Unfortunately, we cannot
accommodate furry friends at this event.

See you all there!

GSPO Exec