[Psychmasters] Discounted APS membership!

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:20:14 CST 2018

Please see the message from Jenn Boland below!

Hi everybody!

The Association for Psychological Science (APS) is the leading
international organization dedicated to advancing scientific psychology
across disciplinary and geographic borders. Our members study some of
life’s biggest questions and help solve some of society’s most difficult
problems. More than 30,000 leading psychological scientists, academics,
clinicians, researchers, educators, administrators, and students from more
than 80 countries are APS. Our Annual Convention brings together the latest
psychological science research and methodologies. APS public outreach
efforts ensure wide and accurate reporting in scientific and mainstream
media.

APS is currently offering a discounted student membership rate for *new
members* through February 15, 2018. Use the link below to join at the rate
of *$29 for Undergraduates or $64 for Graduate Students.* Don’t miss out on
this limited time offer!

www.psychologicalscience.org/PCRS18

Please contact Jenn Boland (jboland at shsu.edu) , your APS Campus
Representative, for more information.