[Psychmasters] Job opening with Dr. Garcia and Associates

Stoebner-May, Diane DXS011 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Feb 2 14:20:13 CST 2018

We are looking for someone to run social skills/sex education groups to people with disabilities.  Eventually, as this group grows, these will be for 5th graders through adults.  Groups are run in The Woodlands twice weekly.  Currently, groups are run from 5pm-7pm Tuesdays and Thursdays.  We are looking for a passionate and dynamic person(s) who is/are interested in doing this for at minimum one year and who will be able to grow with this business as it grows (i.e. more groups per day or per week).  We provide the supplies, office space, handle billing, etc..  There is some prep required for the leader of the group.  This position is paid per group run.  Please contact me if interested.

Thank you,

Michelle Garcia, Psy.D.
Clinical Psychologist

Michelle Garcia, Psy.D. and Associates
PO Box 8915
The Woodlands, TX  77387
Ph: 713-397-3104
Fax: 832-415-2627

www.drmgarcia.vpweb.com<http://www.drmgarcia.vpweb.com/>

Take a look at our exciting, new sex education curriculum that we wrote! We have had amazing feedback from school districts and agencies who have started using it. Don't miss out! www.qolcurriculum.com<http://www.qolcurriculum.com/>!

[Picture5]