[Psychmasters] FW: Statistics GA

Harman, Marsha EDU_MJH at SHSU.EDU
Wed Feb 28 14:35:01 CST 2018

Grad Students,

Please see the email below and contact Dr. Deng or Dr. Konefal directly.  Be sure you meet his/her requirements.  You should have already had advanced statistics and have a strong work ethic as well as be able to interact well with undergraduate students.  You might have to tutor some and be able to grade assignments under the instructors' supervision.

Please consider applying.

Dear Marsha,

We are looking for a GA to assist our stats. professors the rest of the semester.  In the past, we have hired GAs from psychology to assist with our stats. classes and have had good success.

If there is any student who has good knowledge of statistics and is looking for a position, we would appreciate it if you could forward their name and email.

Thanks,

Jason

Marsha Harman
M. J. Harman, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Coordinator of Masters Programs
P. O. Box 2447
Department of Psychology & Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-3614 (leave a message here)
Lab - 936-294-4064 (try this number first)

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ― Albert Einstein