[Psychmasters] Graduate Student Appreciation Week

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:26:51 CDT 2018

Please find below an email from the Office of Graduate Studies
regarding Graduate
Student Appreciation Week:

Hey everyone!

Hope your weekend was great and your semesters are continuing on well.

Just as a reminder, Graduate Student Appreciation Week begins next week
(flyer attached). I’d appreciate your help spreading the word for the
events and seeing y’all around at some of them. If you need business cards
for networking (if you’re at TWC and can’t make it to the event, just email
me), a new headshot for all the cool online things, or information about
grant writing- especially for those treasurers out there, come hang out
with me!

Most of our events include food or giveaways, so don’t be shy.

If you are interested in coming to the grant workshop, head to our website
and RSVP. Also, don’t forget to RSVP for the banquet by Wednesday if you
haven’t already! I would love to see you all there. The RSVP card is
attached.

Let me know if you have any questions!

*Alli Miller, M. Ed.*

*Coordinator III*

Office of Graduate Studies

Sam Houston State University

Box 2541, Huntsville, TX  77341-2026

*a.miller at shsu.edu <a.miller at shsu.edu>*

Phone: 936.294.4952 <(936)%20294-4952>/ Fax:  936.294.2409 <936.294.3961>

*“You must be the change you wish to see in the world” Mahatma Ghandi*

*Sam Houston State University is A Member of The Texas State University
System*