[Psychmasters] Upcoming Events

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:21:49 CDT 2018

Happy Tuesday, Psychology Grad Students!

Lots of information has gone out recently, so here is a brief review of all
the upcoming opportunities available to you:

   - Wednesday, April 4th at 7:00pm – Post-Doc Panel
   - Tuesday, April 17th 6:00-7:30pm – Internship Panel
   - Friday, April 20th at 7:00pm – tentative date for the SPRING SOCIAL!
   Please indicate if you would be able to attend so we can get a headcount:
   https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DRVT7H7

In case you missed the Facebook group post, GSPO is conducting a donation
drive for Rita B Huff animal shelter! They have recently requested specific
items (see below) that we would like to collect for them, and any items
above and beyond only serve to help our furry friends! A donations box is
currently on the counter in the lounge in the PSC.

              Items requested include:

              Bleach                            Dawn Dish Soap

              Laundry Soap                 Dog Toys

              Fabuloso                        Puppy Food, Purina One

              Kitty Litter                        Latex Exam Gloves, All
Sizes

Have a wonderful week!

GSPO Exec