[Psychmasters] Social and Post-Doc Panel Follow-Up

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 20:14:27 CDT 2018

Hi all,

A couple of items:

1. We have been searching for a location for our Spring Social. Yet, due to
graduation season, everything is too expensive for our budget. This leaves
us with two options (1) cancel the Spring Social (2) inquire if anyone in
the program is willing to offer up their home for the gathering. If you are
willing to consider hosting the Spring Social, please contact GSPO.

2. If you would like access to a Dropbox folder filled with resources
regarding post-doc, please send us an email.

Best,
GSPO exec