[Psychmasters] 3MT Results!

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:38:00 CDT 2018

Hi all,

As most of you have heard, I (Cassie) won People's Choice Award for 3MT. I
highly encourage more people from our program to participate next year, and
commend Tessa and Mia on participating this year.

My prize included $500, $100 to the campus bookstore, graduation regalia,
and an award (see attached)!

If anyone is interested, please come talk to me. I have attached my video (
https://youtu.be/heZa14vM-KQ) in case anyone wanted to get an idea of how
the competition goes. The videos for the other winners should be posted on
the 3MT website soon (http://www.shsu.edu/dept/graduate-studies/3mt/).

If there is enough interest, I will host a 3MT workshop in conjunction with
GSPO next year. Please let me know your interest.

Cassie
GSPO Master's Liaison