[Psychmasters] GSPO Murder Mystery Night

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:05:31 CDT 2018

Happy Friday everyone!

Remember, *today* is the last day (by 11:59pm) to RSVP for our murder
mystery social one week from today on April 20, 2018!

https://www.punchbowl.com/parties/838c8a4319a78af8613f

Once we have a total headcount, we will be emailing you your character
descriptions and the address. Again, this event is both a potluck and a
1920's themed party, so we ask that you please bring food and highly
encourage dressing up! There may also be a prize for Best Dressed *wink
wink* among other awards for best actor/actress, most "money" collected,
and super sleuth!

We will also be collecting donations of pantry goods and household items
for the Hospitality House. Here is the link to the list of items they are
needing, as well as more information on the organization:  http://
thehospitalityhouse.org/support/support-us/

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Have a great weekend,
GSPO Exec