[Psychmasters] Job Opportunity

Harman, Marsha EDU_MJH at SHSU.EDU
Fri May 11 15:25:21 CDT 2018

Hi Marsha, would you please send this out to our Masters students?  Thanks!

Craig

From: Graciela Reyes-McDonald <graciela at gracepsychological.com<mailto:graciela at gracepsychological.com>>

Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 2:31 PM

To: Henderson, Craig

Subject: Re: Summer Position at Grace Psychological Services

Hi, Craig,

Undergrad or grad level is ok and either program is fine. I just really need them to have self-motivation and excellent writing skills.

Thanks!!

Graciela Reyes-McDonald, PhD, LSSP,

NCSP, Licensed Psychologist

> On May 10, 2018, at 1:23 PM, Henderson, Craig <CEH003 at SHSU.EDU<mailto:CEH003 at SHSU.EDU>> wrote:

> Sorry, Gracie, also, how would you feel about me sharing it with graduate students in Counselor Education?  My wife is a faculty member in that program.  Those students have good clinical skills, but won't have nearly as much assessment experience.

> By the way, you can tell me no on both of my questions, and that is totally understandable.

> Craig

Marsha Harman
M. J. Harman, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Coordinator of Masters Programs
P. O. Box 2447
Department of Psychology & Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-3614 (leave a message here)
Lab - 936-294-4064 (try this number first)

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ― Albert Einstein