[Psychmasters] FW: Request for Input

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Jun 6 12:31:40 CDT 2018

Everyone,

Thank you for your help hosting our first candidate during his visit over the past two days. Our next applicant arrives this evening and will be interviewing tomorrow and Friday.  Our final candidate will be interviewing Monday and Tuesday next week.

Please be sure to email (sanford at shsu.edu<mailto:sanford at shsu.edu>) your feedback and comments about our Chair applicants to me no later than 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 13. Note that when sending comments, reference to specific job-related issues will be more helpful to the committee than general comments or rankings that are not accompanied by discussions of job-related qualifications. I will compile all of the messages to make them available to the search committee during its deliberations and ensure Dean Zink is apprised of your input.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Glenn

Glenn M. Sanford, J.D., Ph.D.
Associate Dean, College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Professor of Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Box 2509
Huntsville, TX  77341-2509