[Psychmasters] Job Opportunity in Private Practice

Harman, Marsha EDU_MJH at SHSU.EDU
Mon Jun 11 12:47:14 CDT 2018

Please see the job opportunity for a graduate student below.
From: Lauren Pasqua <dr.lauren at laurenpasqua.com<mailto:dr.lauren at laurenpasqua.com>>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 9:52 AM
To: Henderson, Craig
Subject: Testing Assistant

Hello,

Attached please find the description for a part-time position in my private practice. I am seeking a graduate student's assistance with testing and administrative duties. Please distribute to any interested students.

Warm Regards,

Lauren Pasqua, Psy.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist

Helping Families Connect, Communicate, and Relate
1610 Woodstead Ct, Ste 420
The Woodlands, TX 77380
P: (281) 363-4220
W: laurenpasqua.com<http://laurenpasqua.com>

Marsha Harman
M. J. Harman, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Coordinator of Masters Programs
P. O. Box 2447
Department of Psychology & Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-3614 (leave a message here)
Lab - 936-294-4064 (try this number first)

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ― Albert Einstein