[Psychmasters] New GSPO Exec Board Members

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:24:15 CDT 2018

Hello psychology graduate students, faculty and staff,

We are extremely pleased to announce the *new, incoming Graduate Student
Psychology Organization (GSPO) executive board members*! We know they will
be a great fit for their positions and are excited to see what next year
has in store!

If you see any of these folks around campus, make sure to congratulate them:

*President*- Cassie Bailey

*Vice President*- Gabby Trupp

*Secretary*- Mia Ricardo

*Treasurer*- Stephanie Haugh

*Master's Liaison*- Kelci Davis

These members will be serving you during the 2018-2019 school year in all
GSPO-related matters, so keep an eye out for their emails about upcoming
news and events, starting with the fall social on August 24!

Sincerely,

The Outgoing GSPO Exec Board