[Psychmasters] New Faculty Member to Teach Graduate Neuropharmacology (PSYC 5361)

Harman, Marsha EDU_MJH at SHSU.EDU
Tue Jul 31 15:27:00 CDT 2018

If you would like to take this course, send me:

·         SAM ID

·         CRN

·         Name of course (prefix & number as well as name)
Many of you were hoping this course would be offered.
I will email you once I have cleared you to register.

Marsha Harman
M. J. Harman, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Coordinator of Masters Programs
P. O. Box 2447
Department of Psychology & Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-3614 (leave a message here)
Lab - 936-294-4064 (try this number first)

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ― Albert Einstein