[Psychmasters] Job Opportunity

Harman, Marsha EDU_MJH at SHSU.EDU
Tue Aug 7 14:14:32 CDT 2018

Dr. Michele Garcia writes:

We are looking to hire someone to do marketing for our curriculum groups and program.  We have not had much luck in the marketing field finding someone good and consistent.  I wonder if there are any counseling/psych students who might be interested or who you might know that would be good at that type of position.  It would be part time.  Or, if you know a good marketing person, let me know that as well.

Thank you,

Michelle Garcia, Psy.D.
Clinical Psychologist

Michelle Garcia, Psy.D. and Associates
PO Box 8915
The Woodlands, TX  77387
Ph: 713-397-3104
Fax: 832-415-2627

www.drmgarcia.vpweb.com<http://www.drmgarcia.vpweb.com/>
If interested, please contact Dr. Garcia via email.  I have copied this to her, so you will have her email.

Marsha Harman
M. J. Harman, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Coordinator of Masters Programs
P. O. Box 2447
Department of Psychology & Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-3614 (leave a message here)
Lab - 936-294-4064 (try this number first)

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ― Albert Einstein