[Psychmasters] REMINDER! GSPO Fall Social

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 10:04:56 CDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

Don't forget, our GSPO Fall Social is THIS FRIDAY August 24, at 6:00 p.m.
at the Huntsville State Park.  This is a casual event for students and
faculty from all programs in the psychology department.

We have goodies (including T-shirts!) on a first-come-first-served basis,
so quantities are limited.

If you pay your GSPO dues for the year when you attend ($10), you get 5
free tickets for our fabulous raffle.  Payment of GSPO dues are not
required for attendance.  The raffle includes items like gift cards to
movie theaters, City Hall Pie Bar, 1836 Steak House, and so on!  You can
bring cash if you like, but this year we have a Venmo account you can send
dues to @SHSU-GSPO.  Additional tickets will be available on-site for
purchase.

We have (some) catered food, but please feel free to bring something you
like to cook/bake/make!

Parking is free, just tell them at the gate you're with the SHSU psychology
department's event.

Significant others and pets are welcome.  If you need directions or have
questions, feel free to contact me at mmr032 at shsu.edu or (207) 216-0830
(call/text).  We can't wait to see everyone there!

Mia M. Ricardo, MA
GSPO Secretary