[Psychmasters] Dr. DC Wang Visit

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 12:09:00 CDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

I, along with the Program Diversity Committee, are excited to announce that
Dr. DC Wang, Associate Professor of Psychology, and the Director of
Clinical Training of the Counseling Psychology program at the University of
North Texas will be visiting us on Fri, Sept 28.  Dr. Wang's expertise is
in attachment theory and multicultural psychology.  He will deliver a
research talk at 10am in the PSC classroom, followed by a multicultural
case conference from 11-12:30.  Please come with questions you are facing
regarding the cultural issues you are encountering with your clients.  This
will be an informal question and answer session.  Dr. Wang's visit is part
of the Diversity Committee's efforts to enhance the program's multicultural
training offerings.  I hope you can attend.  If you have any questions,
please direct them to me or one of the other committee members: Drs. Conroy
and Venta, Tessa Long, Betsy Galicia, and Josh Francis.  Thank you!

Dr. Craig, E. Henderson