[Psychmasters] LPC Supervision & Intern Opportunity

Harman, Marsha EDU_MJH at SHSU.EDU
Mon Sep 17 11:38:34 CDT 2018

Opportunities from a former student:
--------------------------------------

From: Marcel Gamboa <mg at lifecyclescounseling.com<mailto:mg at lifecyclescounseling.com>>
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 9:59 AM
To: Wilson, Christopher; Bruce JR, Jerry; Harman, Marsha; Miller, Rowland
Subject: LPC Supervision

Dr. Wilson/Dr. Bruce/Dr. Harman/Dr. Miller.

I was excited to see your names on the faculty list at SHSU.  You may not remember me, but I graduated from the Clinical Psychology program way back in 2002.  How time flies...

The reason I am writing you all is that I would like to offer a resource for your students seeking LPC Supervision.

I have a solo private practice in the Katy/West Houston area, where I specialize in mood disorders, PTSD, stress management, grief, and relationship resolution.  I see a wide variety of populations and age groups, both as individuals and couples. I will mail my brochure and a few business cards to provide more information about my practice.

As my practice is growing, I am currently accepting LPC interns seeking supervision.  This is a great opportunity for graduates who want to gain clinical experience in a private practice setting, and who are interested in the business and marketing aspect.

I appreciate the years at SHSU and I look back with great fondness for all the knowledge I gained from you all,  and the social relationships that I formed.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  Please feel free to call me with any questions.

Best Regards,

Marcel Gamboa

5870 Highway 6 N, Suite 320

Houston, TX 77084

713-588-0410 (Business)

713-705-9613 (Personal)

If interested, or have questions, contact Marcel Gamboa, mg at lifecyclescounseling.com<mailto:mg at lifecyclescounseling.com> or numbers above.

Marsha Harman
M. J. Harman, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Coordinator of Masters Programs
P. O. Box 2447
Department of Psychology & Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-3614 (leave a message here)
Lab - 936-294-4064 (try this number first)

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ― Albert Einstein